At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world.
Looking for passionate Virtuoso Product Validation Engineer Role. If, interested kindly send your CV along with Current CTC & Notice period.
Brief of JD is as mentioned below.
Also, PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED PROFILE TO [email protected] WHILE APPLYING FOR THE JOB
Virtuoso Product Validation Engineer Role.
Work Location: Noida
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Education: M.E./MTech (Electronics or similar) or B.E/BTech. (Electronics or similar)
- As a Product Validation (PV) engineer, you will be responsible for quality engineering for Cadence Virtuoso product line including:
- Working with Product engineering (PE) and development teams to understand customer requirements
- Developing & executing test plans for Virtuoso features
- Creating test cases to verify/validate product flows/features/enhancements
- Maintaining regression tests for regular test cycles and reporting failures in bug tracking system
- Working with PE and Field teams to integrate customer test cases as part of regression suite
- M.E./MTech (Electronics or similar) or B.E/BTech. (Electronics or similar) with 2 years of experience in the EDA or VLSI industry
- Knowledge of analog design flow and analog design/verification tools
- Familiarity with Shell & PERL scripting, SKILL know-how will be a big plus
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player with capability/drive to work in a multi geo cross-functional environment