Location: Balotra, Rajasthan
Mobility is the goal
The Customer Engineer creates operational added value through the performance of maintenance, repairs and small modernizations on customer’s equipment in an efficient, effective and professional manner in order to provide outstanding customer service following the safety rules.
- Take responsibility for the assigned service route and organize his time to complete the assigned visits and the specific tasks within each visit in order to maximize the safety and reliability of the equipment.
- Respond to all call backs that are assigned in a timely manner and be available for call back coverage during regular work hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Perform all service, repairs and small modernizations according to the Schindler standards, including safety policies.
- Keep the customer informed regarding the condition of his equipment, preventive and corrective repairs and discretionary repairs or modernizations.
- Complete all required data inputs in a diligent and honest fashion; these include time reporting, parts usage, call back reporting, maintenance performance and repair and modernization work reports in Field Link.
Mobility Needs You
For the Customer Engineer position, Schindler seeks people with:
- Expertise Desired experience as Technician in E&E industry for at least four years (ITI) and two years for Diploma holder.
- Knowledge and Skills Desired knowledge in electronics, electricity, mechanics and hydraulics.
- Customer oriented behavior, Communication SkillsEducation Diploma in Engineering (Electrical or Electronics)