- Advertisement -
Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad and Pune
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Responsible for performing the routine/preventive maintenance, servicing, and breakdown repairs on PGNAA/ PFTNAA analyzers installed in PAN India.
- Support the analyzer new installation commissioning, and field solving at customer sites and to provide remote support to the clients as needed.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure the customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Provide complete detailed service reports on a regular basis as soon as service visits are completed.
- Understanding customer needs and concerns, Providing a high level of customer service. Ensure that customers receive first class remote service and support in line with service agreements.
- Perform to designated goals of turn-around-time, response time, repair rate and customer expectations.
- Actively support to achieving the CAS and business goals.
- Take ownership for customer satisfaction for services performed.
- Work in accordance to all relevant certification, regulatory requirements and safety norms by company and customers at site.
- Travel as per advise by the reporting manager to provide customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical field.
Years Of Experience
- More than 3 yrs working experience handling the field equipment’s services.
- Experience in the process industries like Cement, coal, steel would be added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- Process Analyzers- PGNAA with hands on experience in relevant Industries & Processes.
- To maintain a professional and positive approach whilst being committed to things we value of integrity, intensity, innovation and involvement. Including:
- Exceeding customer service level expectations (external & internal)
- Working to agreed target days, A focus to finding solutions.
- Working within quality and company policy guidelines, Maintaining a professional appearance at all times
- Effective interpersonal, communication and listening skills., problem solving, customer centric approach
- Handling the complicated situations
- Experienced in Microsoft applications including Microsoft office.
- Strong analytical skills, Interpersonal skills with an ability to handle time efficiently and meet agreed timelines.