The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Location: Bengaluru, India
- We are seeking highly motivated, energetic, team-oriented engineers willing to take the challenge of delivering Pre-Silicon validation of industry-leading IPs that are developed in the Design Enablement Group in Intel.
- In this position, you will participate in the verification of various IPs for various process technologies.
- You will be executing pre-Silicon validation plans as per the IP/product release schedule and deliverables You will be required to create verification test plans, and drive/participate in discussions across various disciplines to architect and design verification environment in UVM for pre-silicon RTL verification, mentor other engineers in using the verification infrastructure and creating test benches.
- You may work on verification of block/IP level testing, and participate in functional coverage, and reviews.
- You should be able to achieve goals in a timely fashion, bring out roadblocks in execution on a timely basis, and be able to work with teams across geographies.
You should possess a Masters’s in Electrical/Electronics, with 4+ years of relevant experience in the industry. Additional
- Experience in building constraint random verification using UVM-SV, and SV-assertions from the ground up.
- Experience in creating high-quality validation test plans, code, and functional coverage analysis Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills Good working knowledge of System Verilog is a must.
- Good working knowledge of UVM and Assertion based Verification is a must.
- Work experience with Logic Equivalence Checking and Low Power Verification using UPF would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with scripting languages and utilities like Make, Perl, Python, etc. Ability to produce results in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world-class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.