About Renesas RF Division
Since 2009, we have been developing innovative & ultra-linear RFICs for Base Station, SATCOM, Public Safety, Microwave Backhaul, and Military/Aerospace applications. We seek a very capable, highly motivated and self-driven individual to be a part of our RFIC design team in Bangalore design center and lead RF building blocks for our state-of-the-art RF products. beamformer chips.
As an RFIC designer, you will be working on cutting edge RF blocks that go in 5G base stations all around the world. These blocks would include LNAs, Power amplifiers, Switches – these are just a few to name among many other blocks we make. While you might not have had exposure in designing these blocks, we look forward to hiring folks with good fundamental knowledge in RF and analog IC design and provide the platform for you to learn and excel in designing these circuits.
- 5+ years of design experience in RFIC circuits in CMOS/GaAs technologies.
- Solid understanding of RFIC concepts.
- Proficient in Cadence Virtuoso suite – Schematic, Layout XL, and Spectre/AMS simulations.
- Experience with simulating in ADS simulator is a plus.
- Good communication skills and effective team work.
- Extensive experience in design characterization. Knowledge of MATLAB, Python is a plus.