- Advertisement -
Company: Infineon Technologies
- We are looking for candidates with 5-8 years of experience in WLAN Feature validation.
- Good knowledge on WLAN standards 11a/b/g/n/ac/ax.
- Involve in manual & Automation execution, test result reporting.
- Automate Test cases using Python or TCL
- Test Plan/Cases Development for new WLAN Features or Customer use cases
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Electronic/Comp Sc/ Electrical/IT Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience in WLAN Feature validation.
- Good knowledge on WLAN standards like 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax. Knowledge on 6GHz is an added advantage
- Expertise working with Wi-Fi devices and debugging Wi-Fi software issues.
- Experience bringing up test plans & Test beds for new Wi-Fi features.
- Good work experience in Python/Perl/C scripting language is a must.
- Must have the experience of WLAN Frame analysis using Wireshark or omnipeek
- Should have Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good team working capabilities and keen to learn new technology