- Advertisement -
What You Will Do
- Responsible for AUTOSAR and Non-AUTOSAR based software design and architecture for Harman Audio products.
- Responsible for software development of CAN interface, Audio functionality, UART interface, A2B interface.
- Prepare the high-level and low-level requirements in consultation with customer interfacing teams, function owners and domain experts.
- Support in ensuring traceability among requirements and traceability to design documents, test plans and work tasks.
- Responsible for Unit-level testing.
- Responsible for writing software code as per ASPICE standard and verifying against Code-Sonar.
- Responsible for Smoke and Sanity testing.
What You Need
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/Electronics.
- Experience – minimum 5 years as software developer in Automotive infotainment domain.
- Sound knowledge of programming language C, C++.
- Experience of working using Vector Tools. Non-Autosar Platform tools is a must. Familiarity with Autosar platform will be advantageous
- Familiarity with audio processing and amplifier products.
- Experienced working with RTOS, Boot loaders.
- Experienced working with vehicle networking (CAN) and diagnostics (UDS).
- Experienced working with Communication Protocol: – A2B, UART.
- Experienced working with debugging / Emulator tools. (Knowledge of debugger Renesas will be advantage).
- Working knowledge of software development tools – JIRA, bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo.
- Experience in Software Quality and development processes (e.g., ASPICE, V Model, Agile).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.