- Advertisement -
Company: Juniper Networks
- This position is for the Juniper TAC CFTS (Customer Focused Technical Support) Level 2 Technical support engineer to support Juniper Routing, Switching, and Security products.
- This is an Individual Contributor Role
- Troubleshoot issues related to configuration, hardware and software, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and influence business.
- Take ownership for problem resolution, problem reproduction.
- Be a fast learner and keep pace with newer technologies
- Participate in initiatives such as create Knowledge Base and Whitepapers.
- Work with CFTS Lead Engineers, Engineering, and Advance Services teams on critical customer escalations.
- Available to work in shifts and cover weekends rotations.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Computer Engineering