- Advertisement -
- Execute detailed test specifications. Record and tracks detailed results.
- Work closely with project team leaders throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Review all pertinent project documentation.
- Respond to all inquiries regarding the project under test.
- Reports on Project testing status to Project team leaders.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Participate in formal performance review processes Engineer: (as above, including the following)
- Develop and/or executes detailed operations testing. Records and tracks detailed results.
- Design/Create Call Flows, produce Unit testing, collate and review completed unit testing.
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test data for projects under test.
- Create the Operations Testing Report.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Participate in all pertinent project documentation reviews, project walk-through and provide signatures where applicable.
- Participate in software defect review meetings. Monitor and maintains software defect tracking database.
- Prepares defect metrics reports. Analyzes defect metrics for trends and progress.
- Reports on project testing to management.
- Operate with moderate direction, interfacing Production, Client Services Project Management, Quality
- Management and other project team members.
- B.Tech /BE with more than 70 %
- ISTQB Certified
- Sound knowledge on Software Testing
- Good knowledge on SQL /TSQL
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.