Elevate your workflow with AMD’s new graphic cards, revolutionizing professional tasks with good performance, efficiency, and cutting-edge features.
AMD has unveiled two new AMD Radeon PRO W7000 Series lineup models: the AMD RadeonPRO W7600 and AMD RadeonPRO W7500 workstation graphics processing unit (GPU). These latest graphics cards are tailored for mainstream tasks in various professional sectors such as media & entertainment, design & manufacturing, architecture, engineering & construction.
These graphics cards boost professional processes by prioritizing efficiency and enhancing performance. They are fine-tuned to provide top-tier price-to-performance ratios and stability and reliability. Key features include:
- AMD RDNA 3 Architecture – Features revamped compute units with integrated raytracing and AI accelerators, second-gen AMD Infinity Cache, and raytracing tech.
- Dedicated AI Acceleration – New AI enhancements double performance
- 8GB GDDR6 Memory – Enables professionals to manage data-heavy tasks and produce detailed, realistic ray-traced visuals.
- AMD Radiance Display Engine with DisplayPort 2.1 – Supporting 12-bit high dynamic range and over 68 billion colours, these display outputs cater to next-gen screens and multi-monitor setups, ensuring a deeply immersive visual experience.
- AV1 Encode/Decode – Dual media engines offer advanced multimedia capabilities with encoding and decoding support. This is tailored for superior resolutions, a broader spectrum of colours, and improvements in high-dynamic range·
- Optimized Driver Performance and Professional Application Certification –All graphics utilize AMD Software: PRO Edition, offering a user-friendly interface. ensuring the graphics cards are designed for 24/7 use and uphold stringent standards, striking an optimal performance-stability balance.
It offers compute units & ray accelerators at 32 and 28 respectively. In terms of AI Accelerators, there are 64 and 56 available. The memory interface is set at a 128-bit width. As for the power consumption, the total board power varies: 130W requires a 6-pin connector while 70W can be drawn directly from the peripheral component interconnect express(PCIe) bus.
The new series enhances multitasking across essential apps. They’re designed to help professionals achieve top-notch results efficiently, even with tight budgets and deadlines. With this extension to the already available AMD graphics card line, creators and professionals now have a more diverse array of workstation graphics options to cater to a wide spectrum of professional demands.