As a Advanced Engr Support Specialist, you will engage with internal Honeywell customers to generate demand for GES from assigned region/ pole /for initiative and also organize / manage resources so that projects are delivered on time, and to a defined scope and quality level that meets cost constraints. You will manage various resources such as design /application/graphics engineers, subcontractors etc. You will assess project issues, and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, engineering deviation and customer satisfaction goals and objectives for various assigned BMS projects.
- Deliver great customer experience
- Ensure Quality and HSE playbook compliance management
- Monitoring execution of all the project deliverables
- Managing internal and external resources and making sure the project team has the necessary skill sets to complete the project
- Communicating with stakeholders, team members and project managers on project status, including progress, risk and any issues that may have an impact on project delivery
- Managing customer expectations and proactively closing expectation gaps
- Participates in pre-sales estimate reviews to ensure necessary engineering labor is specified to meet contract requirements and sequence of operation.
- Responsible for project related communication with customer. Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers/ITL’s/Location Co-coordinators and/or functional peer group managers; often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, meeting productivity / utilization targets, OTTR,
- Quality metrics within the engineering team.
- Impart technical trainings as necessary. Act as a coach for team members.
- Responsible for analyzing customer feedback and identifying appropriate actions to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Processes, improve current processes applicable for overall project execution.
- Ensure effective use of various engineering & workflow tools to achieve required productivity & quality goals
- Participate in selection process
- Knowledge transfer within and across the engineering teams.YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Some experience in engineering
- Flexible and open, ability to adapt to changing systems, processes and projects
- Business Acumen: Knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Problem Solving: Evaluates effective solutions based on root causes; seeks diverse opinions; applies six sigma procedures
- Conflict Management: Makes conflicts opportunities for improvement; strives for win / win resolutions
- PMP certification a plus
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certified
- Action Oriented: Works hard, full of energy; seizes opportunities when they arise
- Ethics and Values: Adheres to code on conduct; lives by Honeywell values; rewards right behaviors