AUTOSAR and ISO26262 based microcontroller device driver development and validation for various peripherals [IO drivers like ADC, Timers, PWM, PORT] of Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers based on TriCore architecture or equivalent.
• BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MS in Electronics and Communication
- 3-6 Years of experience in Embedded SW and MCAL development in IO Drivers side
- Embedded system software development/validation in C, assembly languages & SDLC
- Good knowledge of Microcontroller Architecture (16/32bit), real-time systems
- Experience in standards such as AUTOSAR, IEC61508, ISO26262 is desirable
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, and WINDRIVER
- Good working knowledge of debuggers such as PLS, Lauterbach etc.
- Proven ability to work with standard lab equipment – oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power benches etc
- Good team player in a multi-site work environment
Company: L&T Technology Services Limited