- An advanced acceleration platform with GPU, CPU, and unique software enhances design 100X in precision, speed, and scope.
- It provides 20X energy-efficient simulations using GPU-based solvers, integrating digital twin, AI, and HPC for top multiphysics simulation in various sectors.
- Generative AI expedites design and analysis for optimal solutions, available for CFD multiphysics analysis in the cloud and on-premises to meet diverse business needs.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. has unveiled the Cadence Millennium Enterprise Multiphysics Platform, marking a significant milestone in multiphysics system design and analysis. This platform introduces the industry’s first hardware/software (HW/SW) accelerated digital twin solution, the platform is designed to enhance computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations dramatically. It offers a robust solution for achieving superior performance and efficiency in various industries, including automotive, aerospace and defense (A&D), energy, and turbomachinery.
It is engineered to address the increasing demand for optimised performance and reduced environmental impact in mechanical system design. It accomplishes this by improving fuel efficiency, minimising drag and noise, extending electric vehicle range, enhancing efficiency, cutting carbon emissions, and lowering maintenance frequency. Such advancements are crucial for designers and engineers committed to innovation while adhering to environmental sustainability.
Key features of the Millennium Platform include:
- High performance, with GPU-resident CFD solvers
- Deliver supercomputer-level throughput equivalent to 1000 CPU cores per GPU.
- Slashing simulation turnaround times from weeks to mere hours
- Offers 20 times better energy efficiency than CPU equivalents.
The platform’s accuracy is unparalleled, thanks to Cadence Fidelity™ CFD solvers designed to tackle complex simulation challenges effectively. It is built on a high-performance computing architecture that allows for near-linear scalability across multiple GPU nodes. It integrates generative AI to expedite the creation of high-quality multiphysics data, enabling the rapid generation of digital twin visualisations of optimal system designs. This turnkey solution is flexible and scalable, available in cloud configurations starting with a minimum of 8 GPUs or on-premises setups requiring at least 32 GPUs.
Ben Gu, corporate vice president of R&D for multiphysics systems analysis at Cadence, emphasized the company’s commitment to enhancing performance without compromising accuracy. The Millennium platform, leveraging generative AI, represents a significant leap forward in accelerating digital twin and AI applications. Its impact is expected to revolutionize industries by facilitating faster and more innovative design explorations and market introductions. The platform is currently available for early adopters, signifying a new era in multiphysics simulations and reinforcing Cadence’s leadership in computational design and analysis solutions.