New and powerful oscilloscope facilitates in reducing test bench and workflow complexity while simplifying debugging
Simplifying this is the powerful, intuitive to use and easy to own new Infiniium EXR-Series, which is an 8-channel oscilloscope by Keysight Technologies that extends the power of Keysight’s Infiniium MXR oscilloscope family.
The Infiniium MXR-Series and EXR-Series feature multiple instruments and applications such as oscilloscope, digital voltmeter (DVM), waveform generator, Bode plotter, counters, protocol analyzer and logic analyzer integrated into a single platform. Both platforms offer advanced software applications and features that simplify debugging, power measurements and remote collaboration.
The EXR-Series offers up to 8 analogue channels that operate simultaneously at 2.5 GHz with 16 independent digital channels.
The EXR-Series is:
- Powerful: Professional engineers need tools that keep up with the complexity of their designs. Infiniium EXR and MXR deliver advanced applications and features on a 15.6-in high definition touchscreen, enabling users to access both built-in applications and powerful advanced applications. Infiniium applications automate complex tasks such as power supply characterisation and measurement, basic and advanced measurements, analysis of switching losses, RDS (ON), control loop response efficiency, transient response, inrush current, current harmonics and losses of power transistors during a cycle.
- Elegant: The 15.6-in high definition touchscreen display of the EXR-Series is complemented by the ability to duplicate or extend the scope’s screen to another monitor, improving overall productivity. A built-in Fault Hunter feature automatically analyses the normal signal for 30 seconds and initiates advanced triggers to find rare or random signal faults. The EXR-Series’ automatic, one-button launch to find physical layer signal anomalies speeds design and troubleshooting efforts, adding efficiency and expertise. Infiniium users can analyse data anywhere with advanced Infinium Offline software.
- Automated: The Fault Hunter feature, exclusive to Infiniium EXR and MXR, automates rare or random signal fault detection. With the push of a button, the oscilloscope automatically analyses the normal signal and initiates advanced triggers to find rare or random signal faults. Fault Hunter finds physical layer signal anomalies, speeding design and troubleshooting efforts.
Key features of the Infiniium EXR-Series
- Enables designers to work with higher bandwidth signals simultaneously across more analogue and digital channels.
- Fully upgradeable from 4 to 8 channels, from 500 MHz to 2.5 GHz, and up to 7 total instruments in one lightweight, bench-top device.
- Reduces troubleshooting time for random errors and dramatically improves test workflow, enhanced by remote team collaboration for engineers to quickly move from symptom, to root cause, to solution, speeding time-to-market and reducing labour cost.
- Simultaneous 8 analogue channels and 16 digital channels allow customers to perform no-compromise monitoring and analysis of complex signal interactions, opening a wide and insightful window into designs.
- Powerful remote collaboration with PathWave Infiniium Offline Analysis software enables design teams to do extensive analysis and data manipulation after bench measurements are complete, enhancing both the efficiency and effectiveness of their test bench.
The Keysight Infiniium EXR Series real-time oscilloscopes are now available through Keysight’s distribution network.