Provides a life expectancy of 600,000 cycles and suitable for audio/visual equipment, computer peripherals, computer electronics and more
The TL4115 is a tact series by E-Switch, which is a right-angle edge surface mount design and provides a life expectancy of 600,000 cycles in a 4.50mm x 2.20mm x 2.60mm footprint. This switch series features a soft round actuator and provides 160gf or 220gf operating force options.
The TL4115 series features include SPST Off-(On) function; 50mA, 12VDC contact rating, dielectric strength of 250VAC for 1 minute; operating temperature ranges from -30°C to 85°C; travel is 0.15mm and comes in tape and reel packaging.
This tact series is suitable for audio/visual equipment, computer peripherals, computer electronics, medical equipment, telecommunication devices, and test & instrumentation equipment.
- Contact Rating: 50mA, 12VDC
- Electrical Life: 600,000 Cycles
- Contact Arrangement: SPST Off – (On)
- Contact Resistance: 500m Ω Max. Initial
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ Min. @100 VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 250VAC for 1 minute
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 85°C
- Operating Force: 160gf± 50gf, 220gf±70gf
- Travel: 0.15mm
- Bounce: 10m sec. max.