3M-CII Young Innovators Challenge Awards 2021 is looking for innovative ideas that mirror the hope of a resurgent India and have the potential to restore and reshape society as we emerge out of the pandemic.
History has repeatedly shown that a crisis necessitates innovation. While the pandemic has disrupted our society globally forcing the world to rethink, reimagine and adapt, science and sustainability have forged new opportunities across sectors. In 2020, the Challenge recognized ideas for a resilient India. Innovation helps us venture into the unknown. 3M-CII Young Innovators Challenge Awards 2021 is calling for “Ideas that inspire hope for a resurgent India” and have the potential to restore and reshape society as we emerge out of the pandemic.
- Submissions Opening: 1st July 2021
- Season’s First Knowledge Session: 24th July 2021
- Submissions Closing: 25th July 2021
- 6 winners will be awarded with a total “prize” fund of Rs. 18,00,000. There are two prizes under each category, each worth Rs.3,00,00: Impact Prize and Idea Prize.
- The winning entries would be able to virtually showcase their innovation at the India Innovation Summit 2021.
- Access to “Virtual Sessions with domain experts and 3M panelists” to receive feedback on the business scope of selected ideas.
- Knowledge Series offered to all participants and alumni to support innovators in their journey of change-making.
- Media opportunities for all the winning innovations of the season.
- Exclusive storytelling with dedicated online media partner.
For registrations visit https://3m-yica.com/.