Looking for Siemens EDA Ambassadors
This is your role
We are looking for an Application Engineer for our AMS suite of products which are deployed across more than 200 customers worldwide and growing continuously.
The Application Engineer role is a very multifaceted and high visibility role, and they are real ambassadors of the company as they work directly with customers (Design, Verification, and CAD Engineers) to drive our simulation technologies into their design and verification flows.
The role is not just limited to supporting customers on their existing flows and methodologies but also to playing an effective role in account planning along with account managers and engineering teams to develop and engage in new products, features, or methodology adoption. This includes understanding customers’ challenges and technical requirements, conducting product demonstrations, running evaluations, and then finally deploying the methodologies.
In short, there will always be something new and exciting to work on! Work with marketing and product managers to build & define new products and provide insight from the field back to these groups.
We don’t need superheroes, Just super minds!
- You’re a BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 3-10 years of proven experience with IC schematic and layout tools, such as Pyxis or Virtuoso
- Your broad understanding of Analog Design methodologies and flows including the different types of analytics solutions for analog design including Spice, Fast-Spice, Mixed Signal – Mixed-Mode analyses, and flows will be desirable
- You’ve phenomenal exposure to Cadence Analog Design Environments ADE-L/XL/Assembler/Explorer and Synopsys Custom Compiler.
- You’ve good hands-on experience with analog simulators such as Spectre, HSPICE, Eldo & AFS and tools such as Questa ADMS, and AMS Designer®.
- Your working familiarity with Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting or C programming will be an added benefit.
- You’ve outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills