- Advertisement -
Location: Mumbai and Ahmedabad
- The incumbent should have experience in conceptualizing, engineering & commissioning of AC variable speed drive systems & servo drives & Motion Control systems of reputed makes.
- Experience in the application segments like Printing, Converting, Packaging, Plastics, Textiles, Metal Forming, Wood Stone and Glass.
- The selected candidates would be a part of a team of globally recognized expert engineering & commissioning professionals working on trend setting technologies.
- Job responsibilities involve Concept formulation, System engineering, Production Machine Application Software Development & commissioning of drive systems, in the aforementioned industry segments.
- The incumbents will get opportunity to work on prestigious national & international projects.
How do I Qualify for this job?
- BE/ B Tech/ ME/ MTech (Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication) with 5-to-12-year experience in the field of Drives system engineering & commissioning of PLC Automation systems. Candidate should have strong basics in electrical engineering fundamentals
- Experience in Production Machine Motion Control Applications to conceptualize, develop and commission different segment applications in most optimized & methodic way
Sound knowledge of various applications like Newspaper printing, Rotogravure printing, Laminators, Slitters Injection Molding Machines, Case Packers, Servo Cappers, Form-Fill & Seal (FFS) machines, Blister Packaging Machines, Vial Filling Machines, Tablet Presses & other handling applications like Palletizer & Robotic applications across aforementioned applications segments, Additionally experience on Sinumeric controllers ( developement and commissioning) is required.
Additional Skill Set expectations
- Candidate should have capability to mentor application engineers as well as guide OEM engineers on products & Application development as per preset guidelines laid by APC team
- Candidate should be a quick learner and have experience working with Matrix organization in most agile way