Company: General Electric
Job Description Summary
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining diagnostic imaging equipment models specific to MICT modality.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical: Maintains diagnostic imaging equipment models specific to Cyclotron modality
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control
- Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time
- Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multi-functional rooms
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GEHC Service Quality Policy Statement
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Insure timely dispatch closure. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- BE in Electrical/ Electronics/Nuclear ScienceNuclear Medicine or equivalent with minimum 3+ years in the field services engineering
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction. High work standards, quality and aptitude. Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Strong Customer skills- deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- Flexible for working in night shift
- Base location- Gurgaon or Delhi, with flexibility to relocate near the site which could be outskirts of city and travel within region – India & South Asia
- Proficiency in English and Computer Skills
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills
- Volunteer, self motivator Initiative and motivation. Technical analytical skills.