- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Location: Pune and Gurgaon
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in discipline (Instrumentation/Controls/Electronics), Diploma (State-certified technical engineer) with relevant experience shall also be considered.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Rotating Equipment for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and other Process Industry applications, achieved through working on Industrial Applications
- Products in Controls and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Experience in Electrical Equipment Engineering shall be considered.
- Experience in Services – Installation & Commissioning Engineering shall be considered.
- Application experience with objects-oriented Engineering Software e.g., COMOS PT.
- Know how of standards: API 670 (Machinery Protection System), IEC 60079 (Explosive Atmosphere Standards) ,DIN EN 60617 (Graphic Symbol Standards) .
- Good Analytical & Cross-cultural skill set.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Order-related representation of the Instrumentation & Control Engineering. Preparing datasheets, P&ID, Single line Diagrams, and wiring Diagrams. This role is responsible for maintaining the data model together with other project members and content provider, mainly System Engineering in COMOS PT .
- Design and specify Unit Control Systems, Instrumentation, and Low Voltage Wiring systems which compliment Rotating Machinery used in Industrial Applications – namely compression ,power generation and Oil-Gas .
- Detailed SCADA/I&C design drawings including control panel layout, I/O termination, control panel power distribution, instrumentation installation, motor control schematics, hardwired backup control circuits, single line diagrams .
- Creation of export files as requested by digitalization specification in different formats, e.g., CFIHOS Standards.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Advertisement -
This unique position will report to the Team Lead of Control Systems, providing direct access to global communities of control systems experts across various product lines.
Opportunities to broaden the profile in Controls & Instrumentation, Front End Engineering Control Systems.