- Deliver high-quality Embedded C code in a real-time embedded environment for ATmega, Espressif, STM based platforms
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing firmware and perform root cause analysis
- Work on the ability to trace difficult problems using a variety of tools (debugger, JTAG emulator, logic analyzer, oscilloscope)
- Make performance and optimization trade-offs to meet product requirements
- Ability to lead a team and provide mentoring to junior developers as needed
- Software development experience and proven track record of delivering high quality firmware on ATmega, ESP, STM platforms.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Hardware interfacing – UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, ADC, Bluetooth, WiFi, RS232, RS485
- Experience with firmware design with Real-Time Operating System (RTOS).
- Experience with at least one complete product development life cycle.
- Knowledge of firmware reliability, performance and efficiency.
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in the IoT, AWS, WiFi, MQTT is a plus
₹3,50,000 – ₹5,00,000
Number of Openings
- State of the art Electronics lab with spectrum analyzer, lab bench power supply, bench multimeter, oscilloscope, function generator, battery simulator, 3D printer etc.
- Weekend football/cricket sessions
- Night owls and morning birds, both are welcome
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly performance appraisals
We are looking for immediate joiners with a maximum notice period of 1 month.
This would be an in-office role for our Gurugram branch.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.