Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Bachelors/ Masters’ degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 2 to 5 yrs years of experience as a hardware engineer.
- Aerospace, Defense, and Consumer products experience- have completed at least two
product life cycles.
- Cross-functional experience in Software, System Engineering, Product Design, Reliability, and Materials.
- Experience with Schematic capture with toolsets such as OrCAD. Altium
- Experience with PCB layout review using OrCAD, and Altium tools.
- Must have experience with Hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyzer
- Thorough knowledge of simulation tools like TINA. LTSpice, TINA
- Experience with DFx (Design for cost, test, and manufacturing).
- Experience with Wireless consumer electronic devices.
- Knowledge of RF design
- Knowledge in SI/PI and design of EMI/EMC
- Experience with Revision and Document control
- Knowledge of High-level programming language with ‘C’ will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Skills & Experience
- Embedded Processors,
- Hardware Design,
- Hardware Development,
- Signal Integrity Analysis