- Advertisement -
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Below are the key skills which is required for the hardware Engr II.
- Experience in Analog Design (Op Amps, Amplifiers, Analog I/O Circuits)
- Experience in Digital Design ( Microcontrollers 32/64Bit, Digital I/O Circuits)
- SPI, UART,I2C Implementation Experience
- DC-DC Converters, Power supply
- Hands on experience on EMI/EMC testing, Knowledge on Different Standards(Ex : IEC61000)
- Schematic and PCB design Experience
- BOM preparation & Component Selection
- Board Bring up and Testing
- Knowledge about the Assembly process.
- Design Documentation
- High Speed board Design Experience is an added Advantage.