- Advertisement -
You would be part of
- Designing/Improvement of new/existing architectures of distributed computing with subcomponents of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Working/Researching with industrial state of the art sensor systems and modules, and developing drivers (HAL or wrapper) and applications around their usage.
- Design and implementation of communication protocols between different subcomponents of UAS for distributed computing.
- Writing Applications and Drivers from the scratch for (embedded)linux based systems.
- Scripting and automations around work flows of UAS usage.
- Working with existing sophisticated software stacks of subcomponents of UASs.
- Working closely with electronics, design and systems teams for architecture development and deployment.
- Working closely with Flight Controller engineers to do collaborative development of UAVs.
We expect you to be
- Experienced in hands-on development of complex embedded systems involving multiple microcontrollers or SoCs.
- Very good in analytical abilities to be able to do core research and development activities.
- Able to write low level drivers (wrapper or core) from the scratch.
- Very comfortable reading and understanding datasheets and reference manuals of microcontrollers, peripherals, sensors etc.
- Able to understand existing complex embedded software stack written in C/C++.
- Solid in C.
- Good in C++.
- Comfortable with using hardware debuggers.
- Having Hands-On experience with RTOS concepts like scheduling, threads synchronicity , race conditions etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupt mechanisms.
- Experienced in working with different hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, CAN, USB etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupts architecture of ARM based microcontrollers like STM32, LPC etc.
- Having Good understanding of the concept of bootloaders.
- Able to multitask.
- A self-motivated and motivating personality who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Having good interpersonal and soft skills who can adapt to the work environment while manifesting a good positive attitude
You are awesome if you are
- Experienced in Linux Device Driver development.
- Having good exposure of working on and understanding of any sensor modules like GPS, LIDAR etc.
- Experienced in data filtering techniques (Example: Kalman filter)
- Advertisement -
Company: AUS-Aarav Unmanned Systems