The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Schneider Electric
About the job
Power Meters & Embedded Communication device hardware testing : –
- Capability to plan and execute the embedded product hardware product validation, in compliance with the Electrical Safety, EMI-EMC, Environmental and Metering standards.
- Should have capability to plan and execute the product test based on the interfaces. (like RS 485, Ethernet IP ..etc)
- Exclusively capability to plan and execute the embedded product testing based on critical components like Micro Controller, Micro Processor, Communcation Ethernet switch, LCD display & FPGA etc
- Analog & Digital circuit testing experience with Control system design using Micro controllers, Op-amps circuits, Filter Design, Driver Circuits,
- Work on Board design experience for high reliability controller electronics and power switching circuitry.
- Experienced with troubleshooting complex electronics.
- Electronic circuit debugging
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions/diagrams
- Experience using and programming RF Test equipment such as Anritsu 8820, CMU-200, Agilent 8960, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Power meter,
- should carry knowledge on Communication Protocols like Modbus
B.E/B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering )