The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Develop Automotive components for various domains like:
- Automotive Navigation
- Automotive IVI
- Instrument Cluster
- In-vehicle Platforms
- Driving Functions
- Development of components using C++ programming
- Development and integration of Adaptive AUTOSAR and Linux application
- Create architecture solutions and develop concepts for in-vehicle communication (using a service-oriented approach)
- Create detailed design documents
- Implement POCs/functional tests
- Knowledge transfer, support other team members
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing software for Linux based Embedded systems for Automotive product.
- Strong embedded C++ programming skills.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Very good understanding of Linux Applications and Kernel concepts, Tools, and libraries.
- Experience in Multi-threading/Core primitives, and programming.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
Nice to have
- Modern C++ knowledge (C++11 or C++14) is a big plus.
- Contribution to Adaptive AUTOSAR development for consortium.
To stand out from crowd
- Knowledge of Automotive domain and various ECUs like ADAS/AD(Advance Driver Assistant System/Autonomous Driving), Infotainment, Cockpit and TCU(Telematics Control Unit)
- Developing software for classic AUTOSAR.
- Passion for Programming and Debugging
- Excellent Team player
- Excel working in a fast-paced engineering environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills