- Advertisement -
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Eaton’s Center for Sustainability is looking for highly motivated indivisuals who is passionate about enviornmental complaince, accounting and has strong inclination towards Sustanability domain.
- The Engineer will be providing technical and strategic support for compliance (chemical regulations), life cycle assessment (LCA) and design for environment for Eaton’s broad portfolio of industrial products.
- This work will help business across the enterprises solve regulations & enviornmental problems, support new & existing business through product compliance and create sustanability value propositions to gain additional business opportunities.
- Exceptionally strong technical knowledge in the field of compliance / Product Stewardship
- Knowledge on REACH, RoHS, Prop65 and other applicable regulations and it’s impact on product and technology
- Working knowledge of compliance platforms like SAP/EHSM, Foresite, CDX, Enovia etc.will be added advantage.
- Ability to analyse regulations & interprete technical data that can be effectively communicated to product and technology teams
- Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for Hardware/Software procurement, building test lab setups etc.
- Understanding of tools and methodologies for Eco-design aspects of products, process and technology will be added advantages
- Basic understanding of tools such as IMDS,C2P, Simapro, GABI or SAP/EHSM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively explain technical concepts
- Experience in leading projects with multiple stakeholders in matrix organization and strong project management experience is required
- Abreast of upcoming enviornmental regulations, trends, and methodologies
- Good judgment, time management, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s with 3-5 years’ experience or Masters with 1-3 years
- Experience in the areas of Sustanability domain, Product or technology development for Industrial, Electrical/Electronics or Chemical products or process with a proven track record of solving critical business problems and providing technical solutions
- Monitors progress and achievements on projects. Provide regular reports on development and support activities.
- Provides expert resolution of issues and monitors integration of work.
- Review technical aspects of projects including DfE Specifications
- Synergies and leverages engineering capabilities across groups.
- Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; CI, Employee Survey, DfX & Agile PROLaunch, Agile Start
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.