Company: Silicon Labs
What We’re Looking For
Applications Engineering at Silicon Labs is recognized as a core function, enabling the company to deliver successful products into successful customer IoT solutions. This role is a key link between Silicon Labs product engineering and the customer application. The AE is a primary contact for customer’s engineering teams working on integrating Silicon Labs products into their systems. The AE understands customer requirements and supports them during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development. The AE also creates reference applications, evaluation kit examples, writes application notes, and participates in product engineering release and marketing activities.
Skills You’ll Need
- Expertise in MCU based embedded systems design and embedded software development.
- Exposure to integration of Wi-Fi and BT/BLE connectivity into IoT Solutions
- Experience in customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Present Silicon Labs Wireless IoT solutions to customers
- Understand customer application requirements and suggest appropriate solutions
- Present technical advantages and differentiations of the company’s products to customers
- Support customers during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development
- Create and provide technical training to customers, sales representatives and distributors as well as internal sales team
- Create application notes and write articles
- Create reference applications and product demonstrations using Silicon Labs wireless solutions
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Engineering and 1+ years of related experience.