Position Summary: Prescription Manager will develop and maintain relationships with Consultants, while developing new relationships with End users, building owners & contractors.
- This role is to focus on prescribing and growing business opportunities to increase revenue for our Digital Buildings solution
- Work with Direct sales & Channel sales team to facilitate solution strategy by influencing the consultants & End users
- To drive innovation & growth with the consultants and specifiers across the breadth of the Digital Buildings product portfolio, and the development of relationships with these consultants / specifiers to support delivery of targets in defined regions.
- As a Prescription Manager, you have a “what’s next” attitude. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do.
- Can Identify projects within the targeted consultants and specifiers and follow these opportunities through the value chain.
- Get SE specified and on preferred make list for the projects and position SE as the “first in mind” and engage with consultants to ensure they are aligned with Digital Buildings product offering.
- Keep consultants and specifiers abreast with the latest changes and updates on SE’s product offering and solutions
- Work closely with the wider SE sales teams ensure coordination with team to ensure project win
- Identify, train, and educate – architects, consultants and engineers
- BE/BTech – Electrical and electronics / Mechanical
- Demonstrated success with consultant prescription, 5+ years’ experience managing consultants
- HVAC domain knowledge with expertise in specifying the iBMS solutions – BMS, Fire & Access control
- Comprehensive understanding of the architectural sales cycle and specification selling process
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings with basic knowledge of Auto CAD
- Ability to use creativity to exceed goals by differentiating company products from the competition
- Consultative and value-based selling skills with knowledge of the commercial building process and sequencing
- Captivating and natural presenter that understands when to listen and the questions to ask to provide value
- Ability to understand interpret Influencer needs, selling a ‘solution’ rather than a product
- Willing to travel & preferable with good communication skills
Company: Schneider Electric