- Advertisement -
- New graduates strongly encouraged to apply!
- Experience in developing and verifying real-numbered behavioral models in SystemVerilog
- Understanding of SystemVerilog, RNM, UDN/UDT/UDR, wreal, and Verilog-AMS
- Basic understanding of AMS blocks like filters, ADC, DAC, VCO, A/DPLL, SerDes, LNA, Mixer, etc
- Working experience in low power Architecture
- Working experience in Cadence Virtuoso Schematic Composer and ADE
- Experience with Analog Assertion Based Verification
- Experience in TB development will be a strong plus
- Experience in writing scripts in languages such as Perl or Python
- Excellent teammate with excellent communication skills
- Experience with FPGA prototyping is a plus Responsibilities
- You will become part of a hands-on development team that fosters engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation.
- As an AMS Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for Developing accurate and simulation-efficient analog behavioral models for analog/RF blocks in SystemVerilog.
- Verifying that the behavior models are accurate representations of analog schematics
- Integrating the models with RTL
- Verifying analog functionalities against design specifications using analog behavioral models: for example, coding test benches, test scenarios, and assertions.
- Documenting modeling and verification results for formal review We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t