The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Indian Robotics Solution Private Limited
- Create and maintain schematic design using PCB software (Altium preferred).
- Design mixed signal PCB layouts both from own schematic and form schematic generated by other design engineers.
- Create and maintain PCB component libraries.
- Routing rules creation.
- Must able to handle boards individually from the scratch to Gerber release.
- Collaborate with mechanical designer to ensure integrity of mechanical and thermal design aspects.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Undertake l problems encountered manufacturing PCB assemblies ( Populated PCBs ).
- Provide support to management for handling inventory of components.
- Provide support in maintain lab equipment and other test equipment
Note – If you are applying for this job please share Google drive link with sample designed by you as individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Expertise in Altium Designer or other PCB design software
- Strong understanding of PCB design principles, including layout, routing, and fabrication
- Experience with high-speed digital design and analog circuits
- Understanding of industry standards and regulations for PCB design and production
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills