Purpose of the Job
- He/she should develop/design Electrical Harness for Train Looms and Electrical Cubicles.
- He/she designs cubical layout, power distribution and wiring routing.
- He/she should understand Electrical Schematics, Synoptics and should be able to understand/analyse Train Electrical architecture.
- He/she should validate electrical apparatus defined in cubicles, he/she is affected according to Preferred Parts List (PPL) and Project requirements.
- Hierarchical: Lead Engineer / Domain Leader – Schematic & Apparatus
- Functional: Lead Engineer – Schematic & Apparatus
Network & Links
- He/she is in permanent link with the Train Electrical Engineer (TEE), Electrical Design Leader (EDL) and Cubicle Design Leader (CDL) of the project.
- He/she is also in direct link with Electrical Harness Integration Engineer (EHI) and Adv. Indus(AI) Engineer.
- Quality of delivery (included sub-contractor delivery): 1st time quality rate > 90% (quality rate = modification validated OK / number of modification applied)
- Respect of the delivery planning (included sub-contractor delivery): 100% on time delivery
- Level of application of standard PPL: 100% of PPL
- Continuous improvement or Return on Experience (REX) management from previous projects: Zero Missing REX
Delivering the right product at the right moment to the project, the product consisting into the complete electrical case or a set of electrical deliverables for each baseline made of :
Train Looms, Cubicle Looms, Apparatus specification – Cubicle Design
Managing the configuration of his/her deliverables.
Managing the CoE Electrical S&A QCD of his/her activities, sub-contracting management (inputs / outputs management).
Knowledge & Experience
- B. Tech / M. Tech (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics)
- Electrical and Electromechanical engineering knowledge,
- Cable Harness Design and sizing
- Electrical schematics and switchgear selection
- 5+ years Electrical CAD experience – EPLAN / E3S
- Exposure to Train Architecture and IGE-XAO tool will be an added advantage.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skill.