Purpose of the Job
- He/she should develop/design Electrical Harness for Train Looms and Electrical Cubicles.
- He/she designs cubical layout, power distribution and wiring routing.
- He/she should understand Electrical Schematics, Synoptics and should be able to understand/analyse Train Electrical architecture.
- He/she should validate electrical apparatus defined in cubicles, he/she is affected according to Preferred Parts List (PPL) and Project requirements.
- Hierarchical: Lead Engineer / Domain Leader – Schematic & Apparatus
- Functional: Lead Engineer – Schematic & Apparatus
Network & Links
- He/she is in permanent link with the Train Electrical Engineer (TEE), Electrical Design Leader (EDL) and Cubicle Design Leader (CDL) of the project.
- He/she is also in direct link with Electrical Harness Integration Engineer (EHI) and Adv. Indus(AI) Engineer.
- Quality of delivery (included sub-contractor delivery):
- 1st time quality rate > 90% (quality rate = modification validated OK / number of modification applied)
- Respect of the delivery planning (included sub-contractor delivery):
- 100% on time delivery
- Level of application of standard PPL:
- 100% of PPL
- Continuous improvement or Return on Experience (REX) management from previous projects: Zero Missing REX
- Delivering the right product at the right moment to the project, the product consisting into the complete electrical case or a set of electrical deliverables for each baseline made of :
- Cubicle Looms,
- Apparatus specification – Cubicle Design
- Wiring list
- Managing the configuration of his/her deliverables.
Managing the CoE Electrical S&A QCD of his/her activities, sub-contracting management (inputs / outputs management).
Knowledge & Experience
- B. Tech / M. Tech (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics)
- Electrical and Electromechanical engineering knowledge,
- Cable Harness Design and sizing
- Electrical schematics and switchgear selection
- 5+ years Electrical CAD experience – EPLAN / E3S
- Exposure to Train Architecture and IGE-XAO tool will be an added advantage.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skill.
- Processes evolution/improvement/ Design to Cost implementation
- Proposal to Train Electrical Engineer, Harness and Cubicles design leads for functional evolution/correction.
- An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.