The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Infineon Technologies
- Schematic and Symbol of basic devices such as FETs, diode, BJT, Parameterized Cells (Pcell), Physical Verifications checks such as DRC, LVS, RCX and tool tech files.
- In your roll you will be responsible for developing or improving existing P cells.
be developing and maintaining DRC, LVS, RCX and Latchup rules and QAto meet high quality standards.
- You will be working with Technology and Fab to define design rules and translate them into an accurate Calibre DRC and LVS rule decks.
- Work with the Design Teams, Technology Teams, and Fab groups to understand specifications and requirements.
- Meet deadlines and achieve high level of satisfaction among PDK users.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork, communication skills and work ethics with the ability to address changes and issues with the Device Design and Device Characterization groups in a consistent and effective way.
- Respond effectively to design center requests in a timely and consistent manner.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 – 10 years’ experience in circuit layout and/or PDK development.
- Good understanding of layout techniques, P cells and verification.
- Thorough familiarity with the Cadence and Mentor Design tools and how a PDK is best used.
- Prior experience in PDK development and good understanding offabrication processes.
- Good understanding of electronic circuits (circuit design and physical layout) and IC Design Process, Front-to-Back.
- Experience with Cadence and Mentor IC Design tools.
- Strong background in semiconductor device structure will be a plus.
- Strong layout and design verification experience including but not limited to Calibre: DRC, LVS, PERC, Assura QRC
- Proven skills in programming and scripting languages (Python, Perl, TCL, Cadence SKILL)
- Configuration, Release and Build Management will be a plus.
- Formal QA procedures.
- Experience with MS-Office, ideally basic knowledge in working on UNIX/Linux platforms.