Company: Cadence Design Systems
- This role requires an understanding of electronic design automation (EDA) principles and experience in working with documentation for the EDA or semiconductor industry.
- Meet Cadence writing standards and content delivery timelines
- Coordinate and collaborate with engineering, customer support, and product management teams to develop content and content ideas.
- Assist in the development of content taxonomy, re-use strategies, and information architecture.
- A bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and a relevant experience of 1+ years in a technical communications role, preferably in EDA or other relevant industry
- Knowledge of publication tools and technologies
- Experience in scripting language, structured authoring, instructional design, and online collaborative authoring environments
- Good communication skills to effectively coordinate with cross-functional teams within Cadence
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts, to research and translate technical information into customer documents