The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Test Engineer The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future?
We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Test Engineer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
- Required to test non-functional requirements of Software applications.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases.
- Responsible for writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Setup the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Requirements and Technical clarifications with partners. Implementing “end-user like” scenarios for system testing.
- Knowledge of Tools used for NFR Tests.
Desired Experience and Qualification
- Experience: 1-3 years of total experience in Manual/ Automation Test
- (Experience in NFR Test activities preferred)
- Qualification: BE –CS, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation Tech. Engineering, MCA