Client Computing Group -(CCG), designs and develop Intel’s next generation platforms catering to all segments in Mobile Computing. Client Signal Integrity – (CSI) team – part of Client Physicals Architecture -(CPA) team, within CCG focusses on developing electrical specifications working with Industry bodies, conducts electrical analysis and releases needed platform design guidelines for next generation Intel mobile platforms. In this position, candidate will be responsible for electrical simulation and analysis focusing primarily on Signal and Power Integrity for Intel mobile platforms and systems.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Performs electrical analysis and validation to generate Intel next gen design guidelines to guide system level signal integrity solution including silicon, package, socket and boards.
- Performs signal integrity analysis for package and silicon/die level and gives out recommendations which help to meet the required specifications.
- Performs Signal Integrity simulations and timing analysis, and correlating simulations with system measurements.
- Provides Signal Integrity simulation models and collaterals for Intel customers.
- Interacts with cross function teams like silicon circuit design, package design, board design, board fabricators etc, for ensuring the proper implementation of high speed interfaces .
- Reviews system/board architectures, review the PCB layout and sign off the designs.
Must have MS in Electrical Engineering with 1+ years or B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with minimum 3+ years’ experience with below skill sets:
- Strong electrical/electromagnetic fundamentals.
- Deep interest in Signal Integrity fundamentals.
- Knowledge in system/board design and process.
- Working knowledge of basic electronic equipment including digital oscilloscope, DMM, network analyzer etc.
- Familiar with PCB design tools, including Allegro, Mentor PCB and exposure to UNIX.
- Good communication skills and an excellent team player with right attitude.