A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
This position is within Harman Connected Car Division and is located in Bangalore, India. In this position you will you will have a responsibility to develop and execute Harman’s strategy for test and validation for Augmented reality product. The ideal candidate will have good analytical skills, significant validation experience of ADAS products and the experience of working with global development and validation team.
What you will do
- Design, maintain and execute test cases to ensure product quality.
- Work with architects, engineers, designers, testers and managers in multiple locations as needed.
- Design, develop and maintain test infrastructure such as HiL, SiL.
- Participate and drive solutions in a dynamic and highly demanding environment.
- Contribute to Elicitate, analyse and groom software and system requirements
- Contribute to strategies for Effort Reduction,Resuse and Automation.
- Ensure the KPIs defined by leadership is achieved
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineer/Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in Testing methodologies for ADAS Systems.
- Worked on projects practising ASPICE standards and processes.
- Hands on experience in python or CAPL.
- Hands on experience in testing with HiL/SiL/MiL.
- Experience with Vector,DSpace tool chain.
- Experience with requirement management tools e.g. Doors
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies and test driven development
- Ability to work effectively within a global matrix environment
- Self motivated, result driven individual, must be passionate about the work
- Fluent in both written and spoken English