Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems. Determines creative design approaches and parameters.
Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development. Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
- Must have design and hands on experience for all types of DC-DC converters and their topologies
- Must have in depth knowledge of active and passive components used in PD domain
- Must have hands on with power tree/map preparation, drop/droop analysis, compensation ckts, area and cost estimation, comparison and optimization.
- Should have good knowledge of Energy and Power management – mainly battery operated systems and Type C Power Delivery. Must have working experience on designing and validating Battery
- Should have good hold on placement and layout techniques as well as schematics (HDL).
- Should have good debug skills and familiar with platform states for Windows/Android, etc.
- Experience with IA and PMIC based designs is preferable.
- Experience with Voltage regulator simulations and stability analysis is preferable
- Should have strong PD and PI validation experience