- Working on designing vehicle level E&E HW architecture with an experience of managing team of 5-10 people
- Working on building the vehicle and system E&E bench setup for validation
- Working on understanding the requirements, functionalities and allocating the HW components for bench setup
- Working with SW Architects , leads and HW architects
- Good knowledge of electronics components. Proactive and goal-oriented approach – you will be expected to propose and implement creative ideas for improvements. Problem solver attitude, passion for technology, and dynamic character
- Ability to communicate and cooperate within teams, across departments and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. And holding strong leadership skills and exposure to multisite software developments.
- Bachelors into Mechatronics/ Electronics with an experience of 6 to 10 years of in Automotive industry in designing the vehicle and system bench setups.
- Expert in HW embedded systems around SoC, MCU, and DSP, power electronics, and electronic communication busses such as A2B, CAN, LIN, , I2C, SPI, Ethernet.
- Expert in setting up HW bench mainly on E&E bench for automotive applications
- Shall have knowledge on developing the vehicle HW architecture design in PREEvision or any other design tool.
- Shall have work experience on identify and design the vehicle communication network.
- Shall have work experience on analyzing the functional behavior and allocating HW units.
- Shall have work experience in commissioning and validating the bench setups. Holding the work experience on SW and HW integration and well versed with hardware software interfaces.