- Advertisement -
- Working on designing vehicle level E&E HW architecture with an experience of managing team of 5-10 people
- Working on building the vehicle and system E&E bench setup for validation
- Working on understanding the requirements, functionalities and allocating the HW components for bench setup
- Working with SW Architects , leads and HW architects
- Good knowledge of electronics components. Proactive and goal-oriented approach – you will be expected to propose and implement creative ideas for improvements. Problem solver attitude, passion for technology, and dynamic character
- Ability to communicate and cooperate within teams, across departments and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. And holding strong leadership skills and exposure to multisite software developments.
- Bachelors into Mechatronics/ Electronics with an experience of 6 to 10 years of in Automotive industry in designing the vehicle and system bench setups.
- Expert in HW embedded systems around SoC, MCU, and DSP, power electronics, and electronic communication busses such as A2B, CAN, LIN, , I2C, SPI, Ethernet.
- Expert in setting up HW bench mainly on E&E bench for automotive applications
- Shall have knowledge on developing the vehicle HW architecture design in PREEvision or any other design tool.
- Shall have work experience on identify and design the vehicle communication network.
- Shall have work experience on analyzing the functional behavior and allocating HW units.
- Shall have work experience in commissioning and validating the bench setups. Holding the work experience on SW and HW integration and well versed with hardware software interfaces.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.