Contentstack is looking for an Application Engineer – Fullstack.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end
goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Collaborate with people across roles to understand the domain and work towards
building the right solution
- Adopt an open mindset for learning new things and working in new roles
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
- Experience working with NodeJS on the backend and ReactJS/Angular on the frontend
- Good understanding of static site generator Vercel/ Next JS/ VueJS / Gatsby(Preferably Gatsby)
- Understands the value of writing unit tests and automated tests
- Understands how code is integrated, deployed and run in production
- Experience developing and pushing NPM modules. (SDKs, Scripts, Solutions)
- Good understanding of the GitHub workflow.
- Exposure to databases like MongoDB, Redis, and/or any Relational databases is preferred
- Foundational understanding of Object Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming concepts is preferred
- Understands serverless technologies, such as lambda functions preferred.
Location: Mumbai / Pune