As a mobile app developer, you would be building mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms. You would be working on innovative application development for Collins.
- Design and build Mobile applications using Hybrid/Native Mobile frameworks
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for execution of new requirements.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech or any equivalent degree.
- 2-4 years of Software Development background.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience developing mobile native and hybrid applications.
- Been part of complete development life cycles of at least two applications.
- 2-4 years of strong experience in building hybrid and native mobile applications.
- Proficient with software development using Angular and JS frameworks for mobile applications and Progressive web apps.
- At least one year of experience in development in either Android or iOS app development using Native technologies like Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and swift.
- Good understanding & experience with Design patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services.
- Familiarity with OAuth2.0 and SSO.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile applications using industry standard environments including iOS, Android.
- Experience with agile development, continuous delivery, DevOps and related tools.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN and continuous integration (Jenkins).
Company: Collins Aerospace
This position is filled.