- Advertisement -
This is a Customer Support Specialist role , reporting to the Business Manager in Business Area – India Operations Centre, Process Automation (INOPC PA) located in Bangalore. You will be securing professional and highest standard delivery of all services to Marine customers. You will also be responding to customer inquiries regarding product support, order assistance, or payment-related issues by coordinating appropriate responses with relevant internal resources.
- Receiving inquiries from customers, processes orders, and assists with the resolution of customer issues, including resolution with after-sales service and spare parts teams.
- Processing orders to ensure that customers receive accurate and timely delivery of products, systems, or service.
- Preparing and analysing monthly demand forecasts using available tools and collecting information from sales team(s).
- Supporting the credit department to resolve customer payment issues, tracking monthly KPI performance and providing results to management.
- Ensuring efficient and accurate input of customer orders into order management system, archiving all documentation related to the transportation and delivery to the customer in line with local regulations.
- Collecting all documentation needed to comply with local regulations and creating the documentation for the credit and debit notes, assisting with the pick-up and delivery of products to foreign customers.
- Participating in the preparation of the documents requested for prequalification or public bids.
- Ensuring timely and cost-effective planning of on-site technicians in accordance with contractual agreements or single service requests, preparing all material needed for on-site activities and ensuring its arrival to site as per the approved schedule.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Electronics, Electrical or Telecommunication.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years ‘of relevant experience.
- Good to have SAP experience.
- Required experience in order booking and invoicing.
- Should have strong customer management experience, positive and solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -