- Bachelor’s in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & communication
- Master’s in Digital or Power Electronics (Preferred)
- 7 – 11 years proven experience in developing Digital or Power Electronics products
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Electronic Architecture, Design and Development, working with Cadence modules.
- Product design expertise: Home Automation, Lighting controls, Sensors, Heating Controls, Security & Power Metering.
- Experience in Electronic circuit design: Micro-controller, Transceivers, DC-DC converters, PMIC and Power budget analysis, Thermal analysis etc.
- Experience and design knowledge: PFC converters, Inverters, semiconductor devices, IGBTs, MOSFETs, gate drives, capacitors, inductors, transformers etc.
- Experience with connecting Interfaces like USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Z-wave, Bluetooth, Matter/CHIP etc.
- Experience in preparing specification, verification & validation plans, prototyping, functional tests, RCA. Collaborate with Mechanical, firmware, test lab, purchase, suppliers…etc.
- Knowledge on international standards for Electronics Products, EMC, Safety, Reliability…
- Knowledge on DFMEA, DFM, DFA, DFT…quality assurance tools
Company: Schneider Electric