- Advertisement -
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for programing a feature and/or a small feature set as part of new product development, sustenance activities, field issue resolution etc.
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding the requirements and design.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability work with team members.
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and testing techniques.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using the language selected for the project.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps.
Qualifications / Experience and/or Background
- BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics or related streams
- 2 to 4 years experience in design and development of Embedded Software.
- Broad understanding of technology & software development principles:
- Analysis and Design: Object oriented architecture, Design Patterns
- Programming: C, C++, Python, C# etc
- Development and Continuous Integration: Visual Studio/Eclipse, SVN,Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira etc.
- OS: Embedded Linux, VxWorks etc.
- Demonstrated success in delivering results on technical challenges.
- Software development cycle experience.
- Experience in Medical/Healthcare domain is a plus.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Quality Conscious, process and customer oriented
- Openness to collaborate in the interest of project/organization