What you’ll do
- The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for installing, trouble-shooting, planned maintenance of the various range of Equipment sold by Cytiva to the customers in Academic institutes, Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical Industries.
- The FSE is required to close the service calls attended as per the company format.
- The FSE is expected to adhere to the Key Performance Index of Service Operation.
- The FSE is supposed to adhere to the EHS norms of the company and customers.
- The FSE is required to follow cGMP guidelines at the Biopharmaceutical Industries.
- The FSE is also expected to sell the AMC and Parts to the customers.
- The FSE is expected to make the commercial offers for the AMC/Parts and follow up
- The FSE is also expected to chase for the payments from the customers for the services rendered and parts sold.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics/Electrical & Tele Communications Engineering with minimum 4 years’ experience in equipment and associated devices related to Biopharmaceutical Industry in the production/research department or in Service/Maintenance dept. of the Biopharmaceutical Industry or as a service provider to Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to install, service and troubleshoot the equipment like Liquid Chromatography systems, Gel Scanner , Electrophoresis systems, Bioreactors.
- Should have work on Service Sales components like selling Service Contracts, Spare Parts.
Interface and gel with both internal team members and external customers.
- Should have knowledge about GxP, GDP, GMP , validation services as per industry norms.
- Fluency in English language and Exposure to Microsoft Office.
- Self-Motivated, enthusiastic, and ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- The job involve travel needs and extended out location stays – willingness to this need is desired.