- Advertisement -
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up, inspect and test new equipment at customer locations to ensure proper installation
- Provide technical support /training and advice to distributors/customers on the use and maintenance of equipment
- Interact regularly with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules
- Perform routine servicing, calibration and maintenance to equipment in-house or at customer sites to ensure smooth operation of equipment. Complete and maintain service-call reports.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment when necessary to ensure proper functioning of equipment
- Handle necessary administration related to quotations for customer on equipment servicing and repair
- Test and package of equipment prior to shipment
- Develop competent technical skills and knowledge in Nordson products. Attend training sessions on new products/technologies to ensure that knowledge and skills are up-to-date and relevant to the industry
- Provide feedback to management market information gathered in the field, including any related activities by competition and of changes or improvements in Nordson products that may be desirable.
- Other duties as required by management
Education and Experience Requirements
- Relevant Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant experience working on capital equipment in Electronics, SMT and
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry.
- Working experience in MNC is preferred.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Able to work independently, positively, and a team player
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated, proactive and resourceful
- Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Can expect a of of standing on long hours.
- Can expect work in Clean-Room environment
Location: Bengaluru & Chennai
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -