Working at Cubic
Whilst working at Cubic not only will you be part of a fast growing, globally recognised brand. You will receive the following benefits…
- Emphasis on Work Life Balance
- Health and Wellness Discounts
- Compensation and Recognition Awards
- Opportunity for Career Growth and Development
The Hardware Electrical Engineer perform complex Electrical Engineering assignments following designated standards and procedures. This role works closely with other engineering disciplines across the Globe. The focus of this specialized, technically oriented position is on meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality based on established systems and guidelines.
- Conducts or participates in research, design, development and testing of digital, analog or radio frequency hardware to include circuit design and sub-system integration for designated products and/or customer applications.
- Assesses the severity of problems, determines corrective action, resolves technical problems, performs fault isolation, and implements solutions.
- Designs electronic breadboard systems.
- Design and test new circuits and develop testing and investigation methods on new circuits and devices
- Able to trace the problem in PCB’s and trouble shoot to resolve
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Specifies materials, equipment and supplies.
- Design electronic schematic plan and oversee PCB layout and offer design validation.
- Modifies existing engineering designs.
- Conducts prototype construction and tests.
- Logs, compiles and evaluates engineering data.
- Able to install the Hardware with proper power supply based on the specifications
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Writes engineering manuals, procedures and reports.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Develops logic flowcharts and block diagrams.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Analyze the circuit diagrams and fix the issues
- Supports on-site installation activities.
- Solve and mitigate top level electronic design and system problems.
- Strategize on architecture and electronic design
- Assists in preparing engineering design specifications.
- Assists in engineering drawing and specification inputs.
- Assists in the preparation of specifications and assessment of vendor products.
- Applies and maintains quality standards.
- Keeps abreast of improvements in hardware engineering techniques.
- Support in tracking the Hardware and shipment
- Establish and update on needed equipment specifications by coordinating with manufacturers and suppliers
College degree in Electrical & Electronics engineering or science discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience
- Desired experience in designing, developing and testing hardware
- PCB/Circuit design and trouble shoot the hardware
- Team player and good communication with no attitude
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadline and budget guidelines.
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally to include working odd hours, in-line with customer requirements
Company: Cubic Corporation
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.