- Advertisement -
Team Member – Central Product Configuration
Job Level/ Designation
M1 / Manager
Function / Department
Central Operations Group / Active Operations / Charging Operations – IN & VAS
- Advertisement -
Flawless implementation of business configurations including short code definition, rating configuration, etopup grid etc. within TAT, Ensuring quick response/fix for revenue leakage related concerns, Ensuring application layer security. Support to RA/UAT team for product launch
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Ensuring Product implementation & delivery within timelines
- Perform Product delivery within timelines
- Quarterly clean-ups of zero subscriber base products with close co-ordination with marketing and planning
- New feature testing & Feasibility study for new product launch
- Voucher Management
- RA support for Periodic recon
- Bulk customer benefit processing whenever needed
- Closure of RA/UAT Observation
- Support to RECC and UPSS team for plan mapping and promo configuration
- Support to RA/UAT team for product testing and product validation
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Around 2 – 5 years of Experience in Product Configurations.
- Domain expertise of Database and Application architecture
- Knowledge of CAMEL & Diameter protocol. Should be able to do analysis on traces/tcpdump. Ericsson and Amdosc IN architecture
- Sound knowledge of Prepaid Voice/SMS/USSD/Data charging call flow.
- Should have prior experience of working in Operations domain and aware about operational processes.
- Must have technical / professional qualifications
- B. E – Electronics & Communication/MCA/B.E. – Computer Science
Company: Vodafone Idea
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.