We are looking for motivated professionals who can take process consultancy for coaching our domain experts.
Your Profile Will Have
- Flair for Planning, coaching, consulting and providing guidance to domains like Hardware, Software and Calibration.
- Core working in the areas of Process Architecture and process modeling
- Overview about engineering Process Methods and Tools and compliance standards like ASPICE,ISO26262..etc
- Close association with agile development model
- Collaboration for joint team development skills in a cross functional team structure
- Application of Analytical thinking and influential communication with worldwide stakeholders
- Passion to learn new, lead initiatives, inspire self and team
- Realization/Implementation of requirements from Process Responsible
- Collaboration with all the stakeholders (Domain Responsible, Process Responsible and Product Owner
- Learn Stags v7 tool architecture to coach and consult other stakeholders on modelling their processes.
- Know how on Engine ECU Development
- Knowledge on ASPICE will be an added advantage
B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics and communication.
- Knowhow on process standards like ASPICE,FUSa,Security
- Working experience with Product Development Life Cycle (System/Hardware/Software) in automotive domain
- Working Experience in Embedded domain and in Automotive software development
- Excellent Stakeholder Management, Communication (written & Verbal) and Interpersonal skills
- Should be proactive & able to work independently
- Experience in tools like ALM tool chain
- Knowhow on process standards like ISO 9001-2015
- SW development experience is an added advantage
- Stakeholder management experience is an added advantage
- German Language skills
- Working knowledge in ALM, Clients Server SW, Architecture SW application
- Knowledge of Software project Life Cycle
- Knowledge of any Process Modeling Tool (Good to have – Method Park STAGES**)
- Database concepts (Oracle, My SQL)
- Programing skills
- Scripts like pearl, C, html